Re: [Turtle] Proposals page updated

Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> I've updated the TF-Turtle/Proposals page:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Turtle/Proposals
>
> This now reflects the comments that were made in Wednesday's call, in particular regarding charter scope.
>
> It now also reflects the decision that the Qurtle/TriG/N-Quads formats are to be in the scope of the [Graphs] task force.

The SuperTurtle proposal appears to be nothing more than specifically
defining additional sugar and RDFa like profiles as out of scope? Surely
these are bolt on considerations for any serialization and not a
separate unique proposal that can only be considered as such?

May I suggest removing it?

Best,

Nathan