Re: RDF-ISSUE-13 (RDF XMLLiterals): Review RDF XML Literals [Cleanup tasks]

I realized I should have given a simple answer.

The decision was based on not wanting to require an XML subsystem within
an RDF reasoner. Therefore the XML processing is confined to the RDF/XML
parser that has to handle XML anyway.

Jeremy