Re: [Turtle] the Turtle Grammar in the revised editor's draft does not allow comments in Turtledoc

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Antoine Zimmermann <
antoine.zimmermann@insa-lyon.fr> wrote:

> The grammar at http://www.w3.org/2010/01/Turtle/#prod-turtle2-WS has a
> token called "PASSED TOKENS" which defines comments in Turtle, but it cannot
> be reached from the root "turtleDoc".
> It should be included in the <WS> token definition, I guess.

I interpret that to mean that comments are recognized as tokens, but skipped
by the lexer (i.e. not passed to the parser).  Of course that assumes an
implementation that splits recognition into lexing and parsing stages -- I'm
not aware of other types of recognizers but that doesn't mean they aren't
out there.

-Alex