Re: Generic "Graph" Use Cases

Nathan wrote:
> Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>> How about this: Let's assume I have a g-box that for whatever reason
>> has been “sealed” and made immutable. Is there any RDF statement that
>> you'd possibly like to make about this immutable g-box that you
>> wouldn't want to make about the g-snap sealed therein, or vice versa?
>
> no :) a sealed g-box is perfect
>
> now all we need is a way to seal the state of a g-box yesterday, which
> is in a different state today.

and of course, pass by value rather than reference (so to speak) - which
is the primary g-snap case, so you don't have to go looking something
up, only to find it's either gone or changed, or because it's entirely
impractical to mint x many URIs and host x many persistent docs, when
you could just quote, annotate and send.