[Graphs] Use cases

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 20:41:25 +0000
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I've done some more work on the Graphs use cases page:
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs-UC

* categorized into five groups
* created separate pages for some long examples
* added some use cases around web crawling and exchange of graph
  store contents
* added new group “Providing a standard foundation for W3C specs”

I think the collection of use cases is quite comprehensive now. If anyone still has something that isn't covered yet, then please add.

There's a use case (SPARQL's “RDF Dataset” and “Graph store”) that still needs text -- would appreciate if someone from the SPARQL WG could fill in a paragraph or two.

Cheers,