Re: [GRAPHS] Follow your graph nose.

If I had to choose, I would choose Option (1) and Option (2).
A common practice is to provide description of the document that
contains triples, together with the triples, within the same document.
We can very well assume that the IRI of the document is the name of a g-box.

So, given your dataset, by dereferencing :G1, I would get the following
triples:

dbpedia:Antibes geo:lat 45.580833 .
dbpedia:Antibes geo:long 7.123889 .
:G1 dc:date "2010-11-12"^^xsd:date .
:G1 rdf:type ex:GPSData .

And then, no need to debate on which opinion is best, they are both good.

Regards,
AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann