Re: [ALL] Agenda telecon 2 Mar 11am EST

I completed the action that was not assigned to me [1].
Last week, I said I agreed to write a use case on the wiki but this
hasn't been recorded on IRC nor in the minutes.
I inflicted myself this obligation and it's done. I opened an Action on
me which I immediately updated to "Pending review".

[1] General annotation framework. Section in TF-Graphs-UC.
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs-UC#General_Annotation_Framework

--
Antoine Zimmermann
Researcher at: