Re: [ALL] agenda 22 June telecon - focus on GRAPHS

Hi Guus, all,

After already a four week break due to travel and vacation, I fear I
have to send regrets for this meeting as well, as I'm in the final
phase of a deliverable for my PhD with a hard deadline on June 23.
Sorry for being away for so long :-(

Best,
Tom

Thank God not sent from a BlackBerry, but from my iPhone