Re: [ALL] Agenda 15 June 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 6:40 PM, David Wood <david@3roundstones.com> wrote:
> The agenda for the 15 June telecon is available at:
>  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.06.15

 Unfortunately I send my regrets for this meeting. It's my birthday
and I have a family dinner.

As an aside, it's not entirely clear what the meeting time is. The
agenda [1] says:

Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes
  17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London; 16:00 UTC)

However London is currently 1hr behind Paris and 1hr ahead of UTC [2].
What is the canonical timezone of the meeting? UTC?

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.06.15

[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=15&month=6&year=2011&p1=0&p2=136&p3=195&p4=179

--
Ian Davis, Chief Technology Officer, Talis Group Ltd.
http://www.talis.com/ | Registered in UK and Wales as 5382297