Re: SPARQL comments

Dave,

On 8 Jun 2011, at 11:11, David Wood wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2011, at 09:44, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> > On 08/06/11 01:31, David Wood wrote:
> >> I have heard that the SPARQL WG is not particularly interested in
> >> addressing substantive comments.

I am missing context here a bit and this is a bit surprising.
Can you provide this context?

As Andy mentions, there are reasons which prevent us from answering all
comments immediately, but the group is adequately addressing and keeping
track of comments we get over the official channels (comments-list).
If you have any contrary indications, please point us to concrete problems.

Thank you & best regards,
Axel