Re: Alternate proposal for new terms for g-snap, g-box and g-text

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 08:22:46AM +0100, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 21/07/11 02:24, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:

> >>At some point I feel we are splitting hairs, but I significantly prefer
> >>
> >>RDF Graph
> >>RDF Graph container
> >>RDF Graph serialization
> >>
> >>...to minting new terms.
> >>
> >>Just because people commonly use RDF graph as shorthand for RDF graph
> >>container does not motivate me to abandon such a normal and
> >>well-established term.
> >
> >Huge +1
>
> +1

+1, although perhaps we could consider the following (mixing Ian's and your proposal :) ):

g-snap: TripleSet
g-box: Graph
g-text: Serialisation

It seems to me like the most intuitive: graph maps very well with what the SPARQL spec means by it, the tripleset is indeed a set, and the serialisation is, well, a serialisation.

Best,