Re: [ALL] agenda telecon 14 Dec

The idea of having an agreed formal semantics is to be sure that no
matter where and when the graph is, what you can conclude from it is the
same.
With a semantics based on URI resolution, it becomes dependent on who,
where and when a user agent is when trying to make conclusions. You go
offline and the graph changes its meaning. You're behind a proxy or
haven't enough rights and you change the meaning...

We can propose this as a best practice (the graph URI /SHOULD/  be used
to denote the RESTful etc...) but hardly a rule in the formal semantics.

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol