Re: [ALL] Agenda 20 April Telecon

On Apr 19, 2011, at 12:15 , Andy Seaborne wrote:

<snip/>

> I don't worry about dereferencability so prefer "genid:"

I think there was a general feeling at the f2f that everybody would prefer this, except that... per Sandro, it took 10 years to get the tag: schema through IETF, so having a genid: scheme through IETF would be a nightmare, let alone that it may not be done by the time this working group closes:-(

Ivan

> -- currently provide support for <_:...> to put bNodes in a different space to URIs while reusing/abusing the syntax.
>
> 	Andy
>
> FYI:
>
> Registry for well-known:
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/well-known-uris/well-known-uris.xml