Re: first draft on ISSUE-25 (Deprecate Reification)

Hi Sandro,

On 12 Apr 2011, at 18:54, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I wonder if we're close to some succinct consensus text about RDF
> reification, now.

What is the purpose of writing this text?

I am not in favour of including text like this in any of the REC documents. It is clutter. Readers of those RECs want to know how RDF 2013 works. They don't want to know what's wrong with some legacy feature from RDF 2004.

I would rather prefer to see some discussion of what should be used instead of reification in new applications of RDF.

Best,
Richard