Re: [JSON] Modularization and JSON-LD

On 07/04/11 02:55, Manu Sporny wrote:

> However, to say that they don't solve problems for a subset of the
> communities that we're discussing is going too far. That is, it may not
> solve a problem for you - but that doesn't mean there aren't many other
> people out there for whom it does solve a problem.

This is key.  Do you have numbers for "many other" JSON applications
wanting RDF; are they just holding back because there isn't the right
format; are publishers ready to publish annotated JSON?  Some examples
isn't what I'm looking for but something to show it's the right thing to
do. I'm not saying it isn't true - I would like to know that it is.