Re: Turtle support for Multiple Graphs, suggestion

On Apr 1, 2011, at 14:15, Richard Cyganiak wrote:

> On 1 Apr 2011, at 23:07, David Wood wrote:
>> The WG has expressed an interest in changing Turtle very, very little.
>
> Right.
>
>> That alone makes this proposal interesting enough to discuss.
>
> I conclude the opposite!
>
> Turning Turtle from a single-graph triple format to a multi-graph quad format is a *much* bigger change than any syntactic tweaks or extensions.

The Charter says:

"Standardize the Turtle RDF Syntax (see the Workshop result page for further references). Either that syntax or a related syntax should also support multiple graphs and graph stores (see work item listed below). This work should take into account the 14 January 2008 Turtle Syntax document, N3, TriG, and the SPARQL Query Language syntax."

We as a WG have not yet concluded whether there should be "that syntax or a related syntax".

Regards,
Dave