RE: getting to Last Call on rdf:text

Hello,

Thanks for these comments. I've replaced the reference to XML 1.0 with a
reference to XML 1.0. Furthermore, I've changed the definition of a language tag
to point to the langtag production in BCP-47. (Just pointing to it seems to me
preferable to repeating it.)

Please let me know should you have any further comments.

Regards,

	Boris