Re: review of rdf:text

A comment on examples like the following:

declare function op:text-equal( $comparand1 as rdf:text,  $comparand2 as rdf:text ) as xs:boolean
 {
  return
    if ( fn:compare ( fn:lang-from-text( $comparand1 ),  fn:lang-from-text( $comparand2 ) ) = 0 &&
         fn:compare ( fn:string-from-text( $comparand1 ) , fn:string-from-text( $comparand2 ) = 0 )
    then fn:true()
    else fn:false()
 }

op:text-equal, fn:lang-from-text, fn:string-from-text are not part of
the XQuery functions namespace
|http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions
so I'd propose to identify these with different prefixes in your
examples, and use fn: only for native XQuery functions.

Felix

Axel Polleres さんは書きました: