Re: Best practice for RDF test manifests

Note that they general way a JSON-LD version of the manifest is by framing, and this will not include tests that aren’t in entries. I would go for (3) as being least disruptive, but i agree with Andy that there is a range of changes that could be made depending on how entrenched the test is.

I wouldn’t change a former positive test to negative, but perhaps would create a new negative test, if warranted.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad