Re: Best practice for RDF test manifests

Thanks Andy,

On 24/03/2021 12:02, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> How about this decision tree?
> AKA "It depends"
>

> Has it become a negative test?

I am not comfortable with changing a test from positive to negative.
This means that an EARL report asserting a "PASS" would mean the exact
opposite depending on the version of the test-suite that you are
considering...

I have one such test -- I decided instead to withdraw the positive test
and make a new negative test.

> Was the suite ever "published" with this test in it?
>   If not, remove. (1)
>
> Are there any reports that mention the test?
>   If not, remove. (1)
>
> Else
> (2)+(3).

makes sense :)