Re: owl:sameAs & commas

1. re: owl:sameAs
Won't you need a relation like "is" or "owl:sameAs"
to tell the post-processor what to do?

2. re: commas
In the MKR context, \ can be used as an ordinary character
in concept names, so I am reluctant to do \ escapes.
For example, the "classname" attribute looks like

    John has classname = John\Person\Animal\Entity\Thing;

I have been using one escape: "\n" at the end of line
will continue a quote (enclosed in either single or double
quote marks) to the next line, and is intended to be interpreted
as a line feed, as in C.  I have used this for multi-line
"quotes" to replace RDF <comment> ... </comment>.
I'm not sure I really want to continue supporting this
convention.

Anyway, the comma problem is not a big deal.
I have no elegant solutions at this time.
Let's ignore the issue for now.

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;