Re: SuperClass & SubClass

I think there are two unresolved issues.

1. The results are different.  If this is due to some bugs in the
SuperClass/SubClass processing on the "old" tap server,
which no longer occur on the "new" panic server, you may
just want to ignore the differences.  Likewise, if the differences
are due to "missing" type & subClassOf links on the "old"
tap server which have been added on the "new" panic server,
you may want to ignore them.

2. The "Property" crash on the panic server appears to be
a bug caused by trying to process a nonexistent "PropertyType"
class.  You may want to add some error recovery for this
situation.  I just reran this case to double check what's happening.
Here are the results.
ke$ PropertyType isg ?;
# INFO: GetData: kbdata = http://panic.stanford.edu/data/
# INFO: GetData: subject = http://tap.stanford.edu/data/PropertyType
# INFO: GetData: predicate = subClassOf
# INFO: GetData: flags =
inverse=yes,includeSubClasses=yes,includeSuperClasses=y
es
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
ke$ ? has name = PropertyType;
# INFO: GetResource: kbdata = http://panic.stanford.edu/data/
# INFO: GetResource: genus = Resource
# INFO: GetResource: value  = PropertyType
# INFO: GetResource: count = 0
ke$

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;