Re: call for use cases for quoted triples in RDF 1.2 and SPARQL 1.2

Hello,

I am also interested in tracking provenance using RDF-Star. I have 2 projects that are testing and prototyping this approach: Culture In-Time (Wikidata port of performing arts related entities) and Artsdata.ca (Canadian cultural events).   I will be able to submit some Use Cases to rdf-star-ucr in September if that is not too late.

Regards,
Gregory

Gregory Saumier-Finch
CTO, Culture Creates