Re: W3C RDF-star WG kickoff meeting

Hi Fabio,

On 07/11/2022 12:44, Fabio Vitali wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Just checking... Being a real W3C WG changes participation criteri for individuals, I think.

Short answer is: yes, participants to a WG must be affiliated to an
organization who is a member of W3C.

Longest answer is:

- Invited Experts make an exception to that rule, but their nomination
has to be strongly motivated by the chairs and validated by W3C
- non members are welcome to engage with the WG through the mailing list
[1] (on which the minutes of the calls will be published) and on the
github repositories (to be created soon).

   best

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-star-wg/