Re: W3C RDF-star WG kickoff meeting

- W3C WG: https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/rdf-star
- W3C Charter: https://www.w3.org/2022/08/rdf-star-wg-charter/
- Web: https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/
- Issues: https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues
- Source: https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star
- Mailing List archives:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-star-wg/

> [ ... Very many RDF & SPARQL W3C specs; chartered through 2024-08  ... ]

> Other non-normative documents may be created such as:
>
> - Use case and requirement documents;

- [ ] DOC: W3C/rdf-star/use-cases.md.respec

- ReSpec
  - Src: https://github.com/w3c/respec
  - Web: https://respec.org/docs/
  - https://github.com/w3c/respec#getting-started
    -  https://github.com/w3c/respec/wiki/ReSpec-Editor's-Guide

> - Test suite and implementation report for the specification;

- [ ] TST: w3c/rdf-star: Test suite(s)
  - Which languages? JS, PyTest?
  - EARL Validation Reports:
    https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/reports/

> - Primer or Best Practice documents to support web developers when
designing applications, including an update of the RDF 1.1 Primer

Suggestions/requests for an RDF Primer revision:

- REQ,DOC: RDF Primer: Shapes instead of People and their FOAF digits

- DOC: YAML-LD examples? tabs?
  https://json-ld.github.io/yaml-ld/spec/

- DOC: reframing of examples? tabs?
  - https://json-ld.org/playground/
    https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/tree/main/playground

> - Guidelines about how and which new features may be further added to the
recommendations.

From the W3C RDF-star Working Group Charter:
https://www.w3.org/2022/08/rdf-star-wg-charter/ :

- Start date: 29 August 2022
- End date: 28 August 2024

- DOC: README,: procedure for updating the agenda?