Re: Blog post about "Provenance in RDF-star"

> Possibly -- depending on the model of "confidence" that one uses.
>
> But the fact that one statement entails the other does not mean that the
> two statements are the same (nor equivalent). So we need to be precise
> about what the "raw" meaning of a statement is, before any reasoning is
> involved.

Yes, I agree.

And just on the following:

"I am 20% confident in emp22's claim that emp38 is an assistant designer"
> (confidence is about :jobTitle)

My attempt at that would be:

:employee38 :jobTitle "Assistant Designer" _ _ "0.2"^^ex:confidence .
<< :employee38 :jobTitle "Assistant Designer" >>
    :accordingTo :employee22 .

Regards
Anthony