Re: Summary: Annotation Syntax Proposals

On 21/01/2021 17:17, Miel Vander Sande wrote:
> No real objection here. I can agree with the points made.
> That said, I'd still not use { }.
The main argument in favor of curly brackets, as I understand, is that
they are not used in Turtle, so they make annotations easier to
differentiate from other syntactic constructs. That is, in Turtle*...

I agree with you that, in the bigger picture (i.e. SPARQL*, TriG*), this
creates an irregularity. I would also rather use square brackets for
this. May be [| ... |]  ?

> If any, just use :s :p1 :o1 | :source :URL1 |.

That would make embedded annotations tricky to parse (automatically, not
to mention visually).

:s :p1 :o2 | :a :b | :c :d |, :e | :f :g | |.

:-/