Re: New proposal for RDF* Semantics

Please could you clarify with an example:

"For each embedded triple (s, p, o)"

and

"""
An RDF* triple used as the subject or object of another RDF* triple is
called an embedded triple.
"""

<<:s :p :o>> :q1 :r1 .
<<:s :p :o>> :q2 :r2 .

and

<<:s :p :o>> :q1 :r1 ; :q2 :r2 .

i.e. <<:s :p :o>> used twice as the subject even if via other turtle
syntactic sugar.

(this is to tease out what is meant by "RDF* syntactic sugar" when it is
not about (concrete) syntax, but is really an abstract model 'syntax'
morphism).

     Andy