Re: N-ary relation and rdf star

https://patterns.dataincubator.org/book/nary-relation.html :
> N-Ary Relation
> How can a complex relation, involving several resources, be modelled as
RDF?

https://patterns.dataincubator.org/book/reified-statement.html :

https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/

https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/rdf-star-cg-spec.html#overview :

> […] This use of a triple as the subject or object resource of another
triple so that we can say things about that triple is known as reification.

> The concept of reification has always been part of RDF, but expressing it
in RDF concrete syntaxes such as Turtle, N-Triples, and RDF/XML has been
verbose and cumbersome. This specification describes a new, more compact
conceptual data model and Turtle concrete syntax for reification known as
RDF* (pronounced "RDF star") and Turtle* (pronounced "Turtle star"),
respectively. This model and syntax enable the creation of concise triples
that reference other triples as subject and object resources.

https://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-rdf-syntax-19990222/#higherorder

1999!