Re: OnAgainOffAgain relations - beyond celeb marriage: Org membership

Before we go too far with extending it, I think you should all be aware
that Event in schema.org seems intended for an entertainment style event or
performance, rather than the long-lived thing that is the subject of this
example.
See https://schema.org/Event "An event happening at a certain time and
location, such as a concert, lecture, or festival. Ticketing information
may be added via the offers <https://schema.org/offers> property. Repeated
events may be structured as separate Event objects."
And it has properties, albeit optional, such as doorTime,
eventAttendanceMode (online, offline or a mix), organizer, performer,
workFeatured etc.

In fact scheme.org already has https://schema.org/MarryAction though I'm
not necessarily a fan.

Regardless of schema.org, what we're talking about here would IMHO better
be called a state of affairs or situation.

Seasonal wishes,
Pete