Re: Annotation syntax [was: SPARQL* test suite]

Hello,

> Le 4 sept. 2020 à 00:30, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com> a écrit :
>
> Thinking this just a little bit further, there is a potential for better names for these dialects.
>
> If RDF* in the most general sense is SA mode then the PG mode could be, for example, called RDF+ aka RDF plus. It would be a bit like OWL Full vs OWL DL, or SHACL-SPARQL vs SHACL Core. Some tools will elect to support PG mode/RDF+ only.

+1. I like this analogy. Probably RDF+ can confused some of us using RDFS+ (as a profile to do reasoning).
What about saying RDF* when you support both SA and PG (like OWL Full), then RDF*-XX (XX = SA or PG) if someone supports just one of them?

Best,
Ghislain
Ghislain Atemezing
http://atemezing.org <http://atemezing.org/>