Re: Agenda for 2020-11-27

> Probably the most important of my proposed tests is whether malformed literals
> are correctly handled outside of embedded triples, but this test does not
> appear to have been incorporated into the test suite.
oops, I missed that one. That's fixed.
> This test could be transformed into an entailment test (instead of a
> consistency test) as follows:
>

> Are malformed literals handled correctly outside of embedded triples?
>
> prefix : <http://example.com/ns#>
> prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
> :a :b "c"^^xsd:integer .
>
> entails
>
> prefix : <http://example.com/ns#>
>
> :a :b :c .

You are right, but that would not solve my problem when it comes to
checking entailment through SPARQL.

Looking briefly at https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-entailment/, it seems
to me that inconsistent graphs are not expected to yield arbitrary
triples... Anyway, the four systems that I have tested don't do that.