Evaluation semantics of BGP* and BIND*/FIND added to the draft spec

From: Olaf Hartig <olaf.hartig@liu.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 13:19:31 +0100
To: public-rdf-star@w3.org
Hi all,

My TODO from last week's meeting was to extend the draft spec by adding the
evaluation semantics of BGP* and of the SPARQL*-specific variation of BIND
(which we may rename to FIND or something else [1]).

I have finished this task and I am looking forward to receiving your feedback.

In the github issue related to this task, I have detailed which parts of the
draft have been modified in this context.

https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/8#issuecomment-734258118

Please enter your comments in that github issue.

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/6