Re: Minutes of today's call

> On 14 Nov 2020, at 09:13, Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@ercim.eu> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> today, we had our first weekly call.
>
> Thanks a lot to Ruben Taelman for scribing, and my apologies to him, because my poor skills at driving RRSAgent led to very ugly minutes... But they are here, nonetheless:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2020/11/13-rdf-star-minutes.html <https://www.w3.org/2020/11/13-rdf-star-minutes.html>
>
> If anyone knows of a trick to "patch" the IRC log in order to clean them up, I'll buy.

You can download the IRC log on your machine, clean them up; you can also download the basic script that generates the minutes (it is a PERL script if you still remember that language:-). To get back the minutes to the W3C site is more difficult, you have to find a person who has write access to the CVS, and bribe him/her to do that for you:-)  Alternatively, you can use a different place (eg, a github repo) to store the minutes.

I.

>   best
>

> <OpenPGP_0x9D1EDAEEEF98D438.asc>

----