Annotation syntax for SPARQL*

From: Olaf Hartig <olaf.hartig@liu.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 14:22:27 +0100
To: "public-rdf-star@w3.org" <public-rdf-star@w3.org>
Dear all,

After the annotation syntax for Turtle* was merged into our draft spec as a
result of our telco last Friday, I started work on extending the SPARQL*
syntax accordingly. My proposal of the corresponding changes to the draft spec
is in PR https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/pull/65

The parts that I have extended are:

1/ Section 4.2. Grammar (added an extended ObjectList production and a new
production for annotation patterns)

2/ Section 4.3.2 Expand Syntax Forms (added a new expansion step--it is step 1
now)

You find a preview of the adapted spec draft at:

https://pr-preview.s3.amazonaws.com/w3c/rdf-star/pull/65.html

..or a preview with diffs:

https://pr-preview.s3.amazonaws.com/w3c/rdf-star/65/9c340cc...ecac9c4.html

It would be great if, during tomorrow's telco, we could agree to accept this
PR as well. So, for the ones of you who care about the SPARQL side of this
effort, please take a look at this proposal before our telco tomorrow.

Thanks,
Olaf