Re: SPARQL* test suite

RDF4J has several tests related RDF*/SPARQL*, though currently none in the
W3C manifest form (they could be converted to that probably), for example:

-
https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/core/queryparser/sparql/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/query/parser/sparql/TestSparqlStarParser.java
  Test cases specific to parsing SPARQL* queries and updates
-
https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/testsuites/repository/src/main/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/repository/RDFStarSupportTest.java
  Test cases for basic handling of RDF* data in a triplestore, as well as
basic SPARQL* queries
-
https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/core/rio/turtle/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/rio/turtlestar/TurtleStarParserTest.java
   test cases for working with the extended Turtle* format
-
https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/blob/master/core/queryresultio/sparqljson/src/test/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/query/resultio/sparqljson/SPARQLJSONTupleTest.java

   Test cases for extended SPARQL Json Query result format (RDF4J, Jena,
and Stardog variants)

Caveat that a lot of it is specific to RDF4J functionality (e.g. testing
fallback mechanisms in case a database or parser does not support RDF* or
SPARQL*).

An agreed-upon set of generic test cases in manifest form would be useful,
though I fully suspect that we will opening ourselves up to a lot of
confusion and conflicting views, as most implementations seem to have very
diverging ideas on what RDF*/SPARQL* is (or isn't). But perhaps that's all
to the good :)

Jeen

--
Dr Jeen Broekstra