Introduction

From: Ghislain Atemezing <ghislain.atemezing@icloud.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:21:52 +0200
Hello all,

I work for Mondeca, a small company based in Paris (France) “selling” Semantic Technologies to solve real-world applications. I’m also involved in the LOV catalog initiative work since 2013.

In the past, I participated in various W3C activities dealing with best practices to use and/or publish Linked (Government/Geospatial) Data on the Web, and activities to promote vocabularies usage in various domains.

I am very interested in this list topic because we have use cases in production where RDF* standardization might have huge benefits for data management using   Semantic web technologies.

Ghislain

Web: http://atemezing.org/

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any brevity or typing errors