Introduction

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@univ-lyon1.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 17:07:22 +0200
To: public-rdf-star@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm an associate professor at Université de Lyon (France). My research
focuses on knowledge representation, for which I use SemWeb technologies
extensively. I have been involved in various W3C activity, including the
RDF 1.1 Working Group, and currently the JSON-LD Working Group.

I am very interested in the EasyRDF trend in general. I see RDF* as a way
to make the RDF model more useful to more users.

   Pierre-Antoine Champin
   http://champin.net/