Re: Welcome to the RDF*/SPARQL* mailing list

Hi all,

Thanks for the introduction everyone!

I am back from vacation now and will start separate email threads to
pick up some of the points mentioned in your introductory statements.

Let me also highlight that, during recent weeks, we got accepted two
more papers related to RDF*/SPARQL*:

6/ RSP-QL*: Enabling Statement-Level Annotations in RDF Streams
http://olafhartig.de/files/KeskisarkkaEtAl_RSPQLstar_Semantics2019_Preprint.pdf

This paper introduces an RDF*/SPARQL* extension of RSP-QL, the RDF
stream processing (RSP) query language developed by the W3C RSP
community group.
(to be presented at the 15th SEMANTiCS Conference, Karlsruhe, Germany,
Sep. 2019)

7/ Foundations to Query Labeled Property Graphs using SPARQL*
http://olafhartig.de/files/Hartig_AMAR2019_Preprint.pdf

This paper provides a foundation for converting Labeled Property Graphs
(LPGs) into RDF* data and for querying LPGs using SPARQL*. Regarding the
latter, the contributions in this paper consider approaches that
materialize the RDF* representation of the LPGs into an RDF*-enabled
triplestore as well as approaches in which the queried LPGs may reside
in an LPG-specific database system.
(to be presented at the 1st Int. Workshop on Approaches for Making Data
Interoperable (AMAR), co-located with SEMANTiCS in Karlsruhe, Germany,
Sep. 2019)

Olaf