Re: SPARQL EXISTS

good afternoon;

> On 8. Oct 2024, at 12:57, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:
>

> On 08/10/2024 11:28, James Anderson wrote:
>> good morning;

>>> The Apache Jena service enhancer is a mechanism for SERVICE execution.
>>>
>>> LATERAL in Jena is the query operation:
>>> https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/lateral-join.html
>> thank you for the additional information.
>> is it correct, then, that jena has for this purpose both the additional operator and a contributed extension?
>

> https://github.com/apache/jena/issues/1615
>
> Are you referring to something different to the merged PR?

yes, jena#1615 was the second link in my note with reference to jena.
the first link was taken from a comment in the sparql-dev#100 issue:

    https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/service_enhancer.htm

that comment described that the contribution was a plugin which included some sort of support for lateral operations.

best regards, from berlin,
---
james anderson | james@dydra.com | https://dydra.com