Re: An outline of RDFn -- RDF with (auto- and custom-) names

On 27/11/2023 21:37, Thomas Lörtsch wrote:
> I think it has been established that most use cases can be characterized
>   as annotating tokens, not types (if that still isn’t common wisdom then
>   that would be a very important discussion to have first).

For proposals that do not also include types in the data model -

Can there be two different tokens of the same type in a single graph? How?

Conversely, can multiple triples refer to the same token
with requiring specific syntax (c.f Turtle ";")

With type and a triple to relate token and type, both are possible and
it is preserved on RDF merge.

     Andy