Re: [External] : Re: An outline of RDFn -- RDF with (auto- and custom-) names

Well this is new.

Is there some place where the working group can find a complete description of
RDFn, including concrete syntax, abstract syntax, and semantics?  Access to an
implementation would be very useful as well.

peter