Re: AW: Next weeks discussions and decision-making for RDF Star WG

As far as I can tell, although it is well disguised, option 2 is the way the
working group was progressing.  This option would probably be very close or
identical to existing RDF-star implementations.

In my opinion for the working group to take up any other option requires
either finishing option 2 or making a determination that quoted triples as in
https://www.w3.org/TR/2023/WD-rdf12-concepts-20231013/#section-triples are
fundamentally flawed.

peter