Re: Fwd: W3C RDF Validator

Hi,

I remember using this years ago but I can‘t remember what exactly it provided. If it was validation of RDF, there are several good solutions available out there.

I would like to point to some we provide, free of charge & as open source software:

https://zazuko.com/tools/

In context of teaching, many use:

- Sketch [1] for hand-crafting some triples & getting a simple visualization. This is useful to understand connections in triples & it quickly shows if there was a typo somewhere so you get disconnected data. There is a Visual Studio Code extension available as well which provides the same rendering.
-  RDF converter [2] for online converting between multiple serializations (including syntax highlighting)
- SPARQL Notebook [3] for teaching SPARQL, creating SPARQL tutorials, or documenting SPARQL queries in general. It is now able to query local RDF files, simply right-click on an RDF serialization and select „SPARQL Notebook: Use file as store“. Like this students can create a local RDF file and query it with zero additional dependencies.

Regards

Adrian

1: https://sketch.zazuko.com/
2: https://converter.zazuko.com/