Re: basing RDF-star on RDF reification

The RDF semantics itself does not say anything about whether an instance of
rdf:Statement is an occurrence indeed anything else.  There is informative
wording about the intent of instances of rdf:Statement, but I don't see any
reason to prevent carving out some instances of rdf:Satement and making them
act more like abstract triples.

peter