Re: "Multi-Edge Support in RDFn" slides

Thanks Souri,

I added a link to the slides in the minutes of the call where you
presented them.

https://www.w3.org/2022/11/17-rdf-star-minutes.html

A few remarks about slides 8 and 9:

- what you call semantics in these slides is more related to the RDF
abtract syntax [1] than the RDF semantics [2]. The former is about
structural elements of RDF (IRIs, triples...) while the second is about
the "things in the world" that the RDF graph is about.

- In those slides, I see no constraint about preventing triples to talk
about themselves (which the CG report explicitly forbids [3]). This
allows for something like

   :t1 a :Lie (:t1).

or, even more tricky to detect

   :t2 a :Truth (:t1).
   :t1 a :Lie (:t2).

This kind of paradoxes may be tricky to model in terms of semantics....

   pa

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/

[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-mt/

[3] https://www.w3.org/2021/12/rdf-star.html#concepts  "Note also that,
by definition, an RDF-star triple cannot contain itself"