How looks ValidationReport + according ValidationResult for sh:or based shape?

From: Konrad Abicht <abicht@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:59:59 +0200
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
Hello,

i am currently working on a SHACL Core processor for PHP[1]. Handling
the ValidationReport as result of sh:or is unclear for me. The section
4.6.3 of the spec[2] does not outline how the ValidationResult looks
like, if one, none or all shapes fail.

Is there anything i missed in the specification? If not, can you please
give me a simple example of a ValidationReport and according
ValidationResults for a given sh:or?

> :NodeShape
>     rdf:type sh:NodeShape ;
>     sh:targetClass foaf:Person ;