Is this an error in the spec?

From: Roman Evstifeev <someuniquename@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:03:31 +0300
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
Hi. I found one confusing exmaple in the shacl core spec:

In the "and" constraint description, there is an example shape graph
(https://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#AndConstraintComponent)

=========
ex:SuperShape
  a sh:NodeShape ;
  sh:property [
   sh:path ex:property ;
   sh:minCount 1 ;
  ] .

ex:ExampleAndShape
  a sh:NodeShape ;
  sh:targetNode ex:ValidInstance, ex:InvalidInstance ;
  sh:and (
   ex:SuperShape
   [
    sh:path ex:property ;
    sh:maxCount 1 ;
   ]
  ) .
=========

In this example sh:and combines two shapes - one is
node shape (ex:SuperShape) and another is a property shape
(written inline). Does it make any sense?

I thought that the second shape should also be node shape.
i.e. replace

[
    sh:path ex:property ;
    sh:maxCount 1 ;
]

with:

[
  a sh:NodeShape ;
  sh:property [
   sh:path ex:property ;
   sh:maxCount 1 ;
  ]
]

Is this right? Or am i missing something?