Re: information lacking for closed issues

On this particular issue, WG discussed the topic during 1/25/2016 meeting. I brought it up. You can see the topic towards the end of the meeting minutes https://www.w3.org/2017/01/25-shapes-minutes.html <https://www.w3.org/2017/01/25-shapes-minutes.html>. It was agreed that the definition needed work.

Dimitris created an issue after the meeting.

WG members iterated over a few drafts during the week that followed. Some of the iterations and surrounding discussions are in the e-mails attached to that issue.

Then, during the meeting of 2/1/2017, the issue was formally opened. The final result that was (and is) in the section 2.1 was presented for the WG vote and approved, closing the issue.