Re: proposed test case for SHACL

Could you clarify why you believe that a test case relying on EXISTS
(with its currently undecided status in SPARQL) would make sense? I
believe the most prudent action would be to explicitly *not* have any
tests that use EXISTS in our test suite. We could add such a thing once
the SPARQL spec has been updated with an erratum.